Don’t Close Without It
As these retrofitting requirements involve conservation and safety precautions, you may be held liable if the buyers of the residence suffer damages or additional expenses arising from issues that were not retrofitted in accordance with the appropriate city and state ordinances. Our goal is to assure you that your property is in compliance with all requirements prior to the close of escrow.
LGS Compliance Alliance Retrofitting provides the seller or escrow with a Certificate of Compliance (water conservation aspect of requirements) and a Statement of Compliance. The comprehensive statement will certify that the residence is in full compliance with all of the appropriate retrofitting requirements for the property address. Our statement of compliance along with the Certificate of Compliance shall be used as an official transaction document relieving the seller and agent of the liability associated with retrofitting compliance.
We specialize in:
- Certification of Compliance
- Ultra Low Flow Toilets 1.6 Gallons Per Flush
- Ultra Low Flow Shower Head 2.5 Gallons Per Minute
- Faucet Aerators 2.2 Gallons per Minute
- Smoke Detectors (Battery Operated / Hardwire)
- Water Heater Strapping (2 straps 1/3 top and 1/3 bottom)
- Pressure Temperature Relief Valve (For Water Heater)
- Overflow Discharge Pipe (For Water Heater)
- Sliding Glass Doors Safety Glazing
- Automatic Earthquake Gas Shut-Off Valve
Requirements vary per City and County (See City Ordinances)